Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Here I am, over half way though the month of January and I still haven't posted much of anything to my blog, much less the photos I intended to share with you.

It has been an exciting start to the new year. I have piled many projects on to my plate, fortunately most of them are not immediate, must be done now, projects.

I am very excited to be working with a new friend and local photographer. I have been helping her design a new logo and blog design. We are also working together to add some photo cards and announcements to her product line. I can't wait to share with you, but it is still hush-hush for now.

Also exciting is the work I am doing with my home church, Calvary Church. I have been creating power point slides for announcements and upcoming events. I love, love, love using my talents for God's glory!


I am also hard at work trying to pump up my local twins club. Since I am an officer, I figured I ought to do more than just come to the meetings. Any ideas on how to boost meeting attendance?

And finally, I am starting up my Scrap 4 Hire business. This blog is, of course, part of that undertaking. It has been frustrating and fun designing my own logo, business cards, and promotional items. I am certainly my own worst client, changing my mind over and over again. Here is my final (maybe) version of the first page of my portfolio album:

No comments:

Post a Comment