Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Olde School mega kit reveal and FREEBIE

I am so excited! I finally got my newest kit uploaded and ready for you. Sorry, it is not a freebie this time. But, you knew I couldn't give ALL my kits away, right? You can get it from my store at DigiPrintables.



I hope that you will share your layouts with me.

I did feel a little guilty about not having a freebie for you. So, I made a Quick Page for you using this great fun kit.

DOWNLOAD EXPIRED


Thanks for looking! I pray that your day be filled with blessings too great to number.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful kit, and thank you so much for the beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moly!! I LOOOOVE this kit!!! Im a retro fool!

    ReplyDelete