Saturday, April 4, 2009

Unbaked Brownie Mix - week 1

I had so much fun and learned so much, I just had to join in the fun again. Round 4 of Brownie Scraps designer challenge started with our first assignment to create create 6 solid papers, and 4 patterned papers. We were given a few color palates to choose from. I choose one that was outside of my comfort zone. It was a real stretch for me to work with but I think you will like the results.

sorry, DOWNLOAD EXPIRED

I hope that you will share with me your layouts. I can't wait to see what you create with it.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing!

    Mrs E of ScrappyFreebies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was over at FPD (I am playing CTF also) and noticed you live in Kingsport! I grew up there and graduated from DB in 1985. I miss the East Tennessee Falls and winter snows :) Good luck in CTF.

    Donna
    www.tootlebugz.com

    ReplyDelete