Monday, March 1, 2010

Shine On ... March Blog Train

Can you believe it is March already?! I certainly cannot. The year has been roaring by so fast. It has been filled with excitement and all kinds of crazy, but good, changes.

The theme was Shine On... with a voice toward hope for a positive future filled with bright encouraging memories to be made. Once again the designers RAWKED out some awesome freebies for this month. I am super excited about all the goodies.

Here is my part for the train. I am working on a coordinating kit and hope to have it posted within the next few days. So be sure to check back.



Pick it up HERE


Next stop on the Blog Train:
Robyn Pali Designs - http://robynpalidesigns.blogspot.com/

And if you get lost, here is a link back to the Blog Train blog with a list of all 100 participating designers.
Blog Train Blog - http://www.blogtrainblog.blogspot.com

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for this lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Mar. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for being in the blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the kit, love the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for the blog train freebie. It's very pretty, love the scallop frame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice mini kit. I loved the scallop frame. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I'm late, but I just found the blog train, and I LOVE it! Thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete