Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A wedding, a birthday, a mouse, sand and a secret!

Wahoo! Sweet vacation come to me. I have been so crazy designing new kits, designing wedding paraphernalia, and least we forget, raising 3 boys and tending to the needs of a great husband. I cannot wait for vacation to start.

My brother is finally getting married on the 23rd and I have been trying to work with them to design the program for the ceremony. (And this is the reason I am digi-scrapbooking designer, and not a graphic designer. I can design what I like and not worry about pleasing the "client.") I am working on finalizing the revisions they asked for and hope everything looks as they envisioned. All my boys are in the wedding, making certain that cuteness (and probably just a little silliness, ha) is included in the ceremony.

My dear hubby is having a birthday tomorrow. The kids and I have been trying to shower him with gifts and love. He deserves so much more than we can do for him.

Oh, did I mention the wedding is in Orlando, woot-woo! So we are off to "Mickey's castle" as my children call it. And it coinsides with the kick-off of Star Wars weekends. We will all be in Disney heaven, LOL!

After all the wedding festivities we are headed to my mom's for a relaxing time at the beach. Ah, I hear the waves calling me even now.

And finally, my secret. Well, I can't share right now, but I have been accepted into another store as a designer. I am SUPER excited about this one and can't wait to tell you where. Watch for the post on the 23rd.

So, with all the craziness going on, I may have to drop out of the NDIDDS challenge. I have barely started on this weeks challenge kit. It is due Thursday. I may get it finished but I am not holding my breath. Don't worry though, when I do get it done, I will share a mini freebiee with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment