Friday, May 22, 2009

Watch me grow, I'm a new designer at . . . . .


Wahoo!!! I'm adding a new store where my designs will be available. I am SUPER excited to announce that I will now be selling at Pretty Scappy. This is a wonderful store, brimming with talent and a great, active forum community. And to celebrate all the new designers they are adding this weekend, the entire store is 50% off!!!!! You can't hardly beat that kind of sale.



And the celebration won't end with Sunday, but continue with 35% off for the entire week. And check out this line up of new designers they are adding to the store, WOW!




And here is my newest kit, available first at Pretty Scrappy. It was a huge hit as a mini for the NDIDDS challenge, I just had to make it into a full kit. (If you were fortunate to get the mini while it was a freebie, some of the papers and elements are the same.)


And here are the coordinating glitter styles I created! I hope you enjoy them all.



I'm still on vacation, but will try to pop into the forums. (Not sure how or when, I may get to be a midnight lurker, LOL.) Thanks again for all the support and I can't wait to see your creations done with my design kits. Please post me a link so I can leave you some lovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment