Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hosting my first challenge at Pretty Scrappy

Wahoo!! I'm hosting my first challenge over at Pretty Scrappy, and it is a doozy. I am a comment addict both when it comes to my own layouts and when I see great layouts in the galleries. I love it when people like my work enough to leave me some love, and I know that I can't be the only one, so I leave love whenever I find the time to browse the galleries.


Let's go on a Scavenger Hunt through the Pretty Scrappy Gallery! Leave some love and earn some points!

Here is a selection of just a few of the great arrangements you can find, but are they part of the Scavenger Hunt. To find out you will have to check out the list in the Pretty Scrappy Forum.









Join me for a stroll through the garden, you may be amazed by the beauty you find. ---- Pretty Scrappy: Admire the Arrangements

No comments:

Post a Comment