Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pretty Scrappy $$ Dollar Day $$-

Sorry for the late announcement. It's time for Pretty Scrappy's monthly dollar day sale. On the 16th of each month, Pretty Scrappy's designers choose a collection of designs for you to pick up for just a buck. It's a great deal. And just to whet your palate, here are a few samples from today's selection.


Check out this bright, cheery kit from Jaya, one of my Brownie Scraps buddies and a real sweetie. I love these papers and the elements are just plain fun.



Casey Krause, a seasoned designer and one of my new buddies at Pretty Scrappy, has this great hybrid template. I haven't had time to do any hybrid projects lately, but when I do, this is on my short list for sure.



Here is a super cool selection from Rachael. I love my facebook flair, and with this I could make my own and "wear" it everywhere.



And finally from me, Fresh and Clean. It has been one of my most popular kits. I just love bathtime photos and this kit was created with them in mind. (HINT: I'm working on an add-on pack. Any suggestions on what you would like to see included.)


Wow!!! And that is just a few of the products. Fly on over to Pretty Scrappy and pick up a few bargins. And don't forget to mark your calendar for the 16th of each month. More goodies are sure to come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment