Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Store, and a freebie

Sorry it has been so long. I have been busy entertaining my three boys. And having to share my computer with them. They love PBS kids. And I know it is safe for them. But I must admit the selfishness tries to rise up within me and not let them have their turn. But then, usually Matthew, reminds me, "God wants us to share." So, what's a girl to do.

I am happy to announce I am now selling at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. I am still stocking my store, so I don't have as much available there yet. To celebrate my new store opening I created an add-on pack for my Denim Dreamer kit.


And right now it is available as freebie exclusively at NDISB. So be sure to stop by and check it out HERE.

And of course I am still available at Pretty Scrappy, GetDigiWithIt and DigiPrintables.

Almost forgot, I also created a great new alpha to also go along with Denim Dreamer. Here is the preview. It is available at all my stores.


Be blessed, because you are a blessing!!! gin

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete