Friday, January 15, 2010

SDD Birds of a Feather Sale

Sorry about not communicating better with you. It's been another crazy/hectic month. I need to desperately learn better time management, LOL.

I am super excited about my new store at Scrappity-Doo-Dah. I have already met some great designers and scrappers.

Each month the store chooses a color swatch and challenges the designers to create with it. This month's color swatch is beautiful, and the designers did a rocking good job with it.






And here are my creations toward this delightful collaboration.






And be sure to check out my store while you are there. I have some beautiful new kits you will want to grab for your digi-scrapping stash. (I'll post some previews and a few CT pages soon, I proomise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment