Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm the Pretty Scrappy Gardener's Spotlight

I am honored to be in the Gardener's Spotlight today over at Pretty Scrappy. Check out the fabulous write up Kelly (aka LateNightScraps) did for me. She is such a sweetie.

My spotlight kit is, My Sweet Love. A soft, tender, loving, romantic kit I designed with my brother's wedding in mind. It is the perfect kit for young romantic love and also perfect for those tender, loving memories of your precious little ones.



Click HERE to go to PS blog and pick up the freebie

Link to my Pretty Scrappy store

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Jul. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete