Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's the 16th, again!! PrettyScrappy $ Day

Sorry for the late announcement. It's time for Pretty Scrappy's monthly dollar day sale. On the 16th of each month, Pretty Scrappy's designers choose a collection of designs for you to pick up for just a buck. It's a great deal. Here are previews of my products you can find today only for $1.

My newest venture, doodling! It is so relaxing! I have always avoided doodling, but recently decided I need to just get over it. My doodles may never be Mary Englebreit, but they will always be mine and part of who I am. I am so looking forward to watching these doodles grow and develop as my skill and confidence grows. I so enjoy these first few sets, because they are simple, fun, whimsical and innocent.



And here is an awesome sample I designed to complement my Denim Dreamer kit. It has been a huge favorite. So, I thought I would offer it in this special one day/one dollar sale.



And finally, I love this alpha. It is rugged and worn, reminding me of my favorite pair of jeans. It is one of my very first alphas, but certainly not lacking in quality or character.



Wow!!! And that is just a few of the products. Fly on over to Pretty Scrappy and pick up a few bargins. And don't forget to mark your calendar for the 16th of each month. More goodies are sure to come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment